Friday, October 30, 2009

Chicken Cacciatore Recipe Contest


Happy Friday, everyone. It's been raining cats and dogs in the Houston area. Ironic, in light of the fact that I just directed a play about Noah and the ark last weekend. I want to share a couple of things with you this week. First, the photo above, which arrived with this note from reader, Margaret Chind: "Just thought you might find my current read interesting. Luckily she is letting me get some book time in. Grin. And I must admit it is very difficult for me to laugh silently with my chest rocking baby girl up and down as Bubba asks aunt Rosa to dance amid ravioli makings."

Isn't that the sweetest thing ever? Thanks, Margaret. You made my day!

Next, I want to let you know that I'm collecting Chicken Cacciatore recipes for Aunt Rosa's cookbook. Please post your recipes in the comment box below. I'll make the announcement on Monday. The winner will get a copy of my devotional, "Everyday Joy."

Have a happy (and tasty) weekend, everyone! God bless!

4 Comments:

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Here's my review to go along with that picture... http://cherryblossommj.blogspot.com/2009/11/review-fools-rush-in.html

collettakay said...

I've given you an award. Please come to my blog to pick it up.

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/

Jan Parrish said...

What a wonderful photo.

CherryBlossomMJ said...

*grin*