Friday, April 9, 2010

CONTEST WINNERS!

Good morning y'all! It's a beautiful day here in south Texas. . .the perfect day to announce the winners in my "Weddings by Bella" book contest. (Drum roll, please!) And the TWO free books go to MMYBELL78 (who entered here on my blog) and to CHRISTA DORSEY (who entered on my facebook page). Congratulations, ladies! Please send your mailing address to me at booksbyjanice@aol.com. You'll be getting the very first copies of "It Had to be You" when it releases in a couple of weeks. Woo-hoo!

1 Comment:

Sylvia M. said...

Please don't end this series with just three books! I love this series and think you should do another series (or a continuation) after Bella gets married. This family and setting works for a continuation. It's like a great on-going TV series. There's so much more that one can get from these themes, characters, and location. There are still stories to be told, siblings to be married off, and babies to be born! Would it help if I wrote your publisher?